College Success Program students learn how to navigate barriers first-generation college students face in higher education. Students engaged in this program have access to resources that provide the guidance for students to walk around their respective campus’ with their heads held high knowing they can access all that college has to offer. These scholars graduate college with confidence in themselves and their abilities to live a life with greater opportunity and purpose. College Success students increase and embody civic engagement as well-prepared individuals who are eager to give back.
College Success at a glance:
- All students have access to individual counseling sessions to support you as you earn your degree
- Academic advising available to help you catalyze your college experience
- Enlightening webinars on subject matters to impact your personal and professional development
- Mix with other students in the program from local and national universities
- Scholarships available to assist with the costs of attending college or university
- Professional development opportunities available through promising internships
- Cost: Free for students
- First-generation college students* currently enrolled in their 1st-3rd year
- GPA: 3.0 and above encouraged
- Confidence to make your impact
Did you graduate from the OJS College Access Program in the last 3 years? Are you interested in getting support through college? If so, you are eligible to join the College Success Program!