The College Success Program currently serves students from 10th grade in high school until their 3rd year in college and to all Operation Jump Start graduates still attending community college. It is programming that occurs as both a complimentary program to the already existing College Access Mentoring Program (CAMP) and as a stand-alone program that serves Operation Jump Start graduates during their college careers.
The primary goal of the program is to increase the attainment of bachelor’s degrees among Operation Jump Start graduates.
College Success workshops that occur throughout high school include college readiness meetings, Junior Supper Club, Senior Supper Club, and SAT prep.
After graduation, OJS high school graduates are invited to enroll in the standalone College Success program. See program requirements below.
Did you graduate from the OJS CAMP program in the last 3 years? Are you interested in getting support through college? If so, you are eligible to join the College Success Program!
- Earn up to $1200 for participation!
- One-on-one case management by a skilled Masters in Social Work intern
- Informative webinars hosted quarterly to ensure success post-graduation
- Individualized support by a College Success Program Manager
- Invitation to pertinent CAMP enrichment programs (college tours for community students, FAFSA workshops)
Download the College Success program enrollment form here. To enroll in College Success, you MUST be a graduate of the College Access Mentoring Program.